Bananas Harem Organic Trousers
Your child will be able to move around in comfort for months in these Grow with me harem trousers with fold/extend cuffs and waistband. And the fun Banana print is sure to bring joy wherever they go.
Our harem trousers are:
• Long lasting, with a minimum of 6 months' use for baby sizes and over a year in toddler sizes, then they can go on to become hand-me-downs.
• Soft and comfortable for young babies, with plenty of room for nappies and the minimum amount of seams.
• Roomy and durable for crawlers, allowing for lots of movement.
• Great for toddlers, with good hold on the ankle cuff to help prevent tripping, plus they’re perfect for potty training because they pull up and down with ease.
• Fab for pre-school children, with tight lower leg design allowing them to cycle, scoot and climb in comfort.
Machine washable at 30°C, max shrinkage 5%.
Not fire resistant.
ILO items are handmade in the UK with GOTS certified organic cotton fabric that’s designed and printed in the EU. They are made using industrial sewing machines for better durability.
ILO Trousers Size Chart
|Age||Size from waist to ankle|
|0 - 6 months||Min 25cm, Max 38cm|
|6 - 12 months||Min 30cm, Max 48cm|
|12 - 36 months||Min 39cm, Max 57cm|
|2 - 4 years||Min 49cm, Max 66cm|
|3 - 5 years||Min 52cm, Max 72cm|
What size should you get?
Sizing is generous and designed to last longer than usual baby and kids’ clothing.
If your baby is at the starting age of one of our sizes, then go for that one. If they fall in between sizes and they’re not on the small side, then go for a size above – it will still fit thanks to cuffs that keep legs from sliding down and it will last a long time.
Ribbing and waist fabrics may vary, but will always be a fab and fun combination.